If you own a family vehicle, you know how challenging it can be to keep everything tidy and organized. From your little one’s cheerios scattered across the backseat to your oldest daughter’s school supplies for her science project decorating the middle console, sometimes, it is incredibly hard to stay organized in the chaos. The team at Yorba Linda Auto Service is here to help with 10 easy ways to keep your family vehicle organized:
- Try placing a shoe organizer on the back of the front of the passenger seat. All sorts of objects can fit in these pouches.
- Line your cup holders with Car Coasters (free at Yorba Linda Auto Service, just stop by and ask for them) to make sure they still clean.
- Keep your son or daughter’s crayons in a DVD case for easy access.
- Don’t throw away your tissue boxes. Instead, line them with garbage bags for messy situations.
- Clean any dusty vents with a foam brush.
- If you need a garbage can, try a cereal container.
- For all those misplaced sweaters and shoes, place a laundry basket in the trunk.
- For a quick wipe down of your car’s interior, use a coffee filter.
- Need a DIY coffee mug on those days you forgot your own? Check out this easy and useful tutorial.
- Collect any spare change in one of those old gum containers.
The interior of your vehicle is just one piece of the puzzle. Don’t forget about what goes on underneath the hood! We are here to help. Yorba Linda Auto Service is located at 801 S Lakeview Avenue, Unit G, Placentia, CA 92870. Schedule an appointment for service or call us if you have questions about your vehicle.