Ignore preventative maintenance at your own peril. Preventative maintenance is key to keeping your vehicle performing in pristine condition. Routine service will prolong the longevity and driveability of your car. Many expensive and potentially dangerous repairs can be prevented by these five auto repair services. Here are 5 auto repair services you should never skip:
- Tire rotation: Your tires need to be rotated every 5,000 miles, or you will be dealing with uneven wear results. You will need new tires sooner rather than later.
- Brake pads inspection: You need your brakes to work at all times. Imagine the situation you may find yourself in if any component of your braking system isn’t working, including your brake pads. Worn brake pads can damage other crucial components in your vehicle.
- Transmission fluid service: Your transmission is easily one of the most complicated components in your engine. A transmission fluid service will ensure your transmission stays in proper shape, so you don’t have to worry about your transmission’s condition.
- Oil change: Your oil removes dirt and debris from inside your engine and ensures your engine stays properly lubricated.
- Fuel filter replacement: Very few passenger cars today have serviceable fuel filters, but diesel trucks and trucks in general do. If your vehicle’s fuel filter becomes clogged with sediment, your vehicle might just stop running at all.
If you can’t remember the last time your vehicle received these services, don’t hesitate to visit Yorba Linda Auto Service. Our utmost priority is your vehicle’s safety and security. Yorba Linda Auto Service is located at 801 S Lakeview Avenue, Unit G, Placentia, CA 92870. Schedule an appointment for service or call us if you have questions about your vehicle.