You are driving along, and you hear an alarming noise when you turn around a corner. This situation is not cause for panic, as the team at Yorba Linda Auto Service Center is here to help. An unusual noise can various things, but our technicians have a keen diagnostic ability for identifying the root cause of funky noise or odd smell.
Typically, most car noises originate from the belts and pulleys, hoses, exhaust system, suspension system, tires’ contact with the road, or braking and aerodynamic inference. If your vehicle is making any of these noises listed below, we encourage you to bring your vehicle to our shop for an inspection, and we will figure out exactly what they mean.
- Any sound you hear when you turn around a corner.
- An unusual flapping sound.
- If your car has a manual transmission, and you hear a grinding noise when you change gears.
- Hissing or sizzling coming from under your hood.
- A knocking sound originates from your engine.
- Loud bangs.
- Humming sounds coming from underneath your car.
- Rattling noises from under your vehicle.
- Your vehicle starts to roar when you accelerate.
- Your vehicle starts to make squealing noises when you accelerate.
- You press on the brakes, and you hear squealing noises.
- You step on the brakes, and you hear scraping or grinding when applying the brakes.
- You hear an odd clicking or tapping noise from your engine.
- Whining comes from anywhere on your vehicle.
- Unusual noise when you turn your vehicle off.
Let’s make sure Halloween stays spooky for all the right reasons, and not for a scary noise coming from your vehicle. Yorba Linda Auto Service is located at 801 S Lakeview Avenue, Unit G, Placentia, CA 92870. Schedule an appointment for service or call us if you have questions about your vehicle.