Your car is an important part of your life. It takes you from point A to point B and gives you the freedom to go at your own pace and convenience. While we hope you take care of your car’s engine and other mechanical aspects, we want to remind you to also take care of the exterior and interior of your car! We want to remind you to include your vehicle in your spring cleaning plan in this month’s blog.
Spring cleaning for many means cleaning your home or wherever you reside. But your car shouldn’t be left out of the equation. Having a clean vehicle allows you to invite others on your travels without worrying about cleaning up last minute or being seen with a dirty car. A clean car also brings confidence as your car will seem newer and well taken care of. In this blog, we have carefully selected some options you can take to get spring cleaning to your vehicle!
- Giving your car a shower – Taking your car to a car wash, or the alternative of washing it by hand, is our first tip to having a clean car. As is expected, your car collects dust, mud, and particles from your daily commute. This grim collects and can be an unpleasant sight to see. A car wash takes care of that by washing away the grime and leaving behind a clean coat of paint.
- Having your tires taken care of – After you wash your car, we recommend giving some attention to your tires. Some options for this are tire shine or attention toward your rims. Giving your vehicle that extra engagement step will give your car that extra shine.
- Your windshield and fluids – You may experience dust or bugs on your windshield during your regular commute. Cleaning your windshield regularly benefits you by keeping your car clean and allowing a clear window to the road. Invest in quality wiper fluid.
- Vacuuming your carpets – Many car wash locations offer complimentary vacuums, which you can use to vacuum your carpets and seats. However, an investment that will benefit you, in the long run, is a hand-held vacuum cleaner. This will allow you to spot clean whenever you spill something or give your interior a fresh clean before your company arrives.
- Freshening up the air – Nothing is worse than a foul-smelling vehicle. Luckily, air fresheners can help with this. Nowadays, there are several options to consider when picking out the perfect air freshener. But no matter what you choose, having a great-smelling car will be a relief for everyone.
- Accessories – Some accessories which will be a fantastic addition to your car are a small trash can and storage bags for the things you have to carry. The small trash can will allow you to collect all your trash for easy take-out. This saves you time and keeps your car clean. The other accessory, storage bags, keep your things organized and easy to move for vacuuming your carpet.
Your friends at Yorba Linda Auto Service hope you were able to learn a thing or two about spring cleaning your vehicle. We can’t wait to see so many shiny and clean cars on the road! We would also like to welcome you to stop by our shop for all your maintenance and repair needs! Our shop is located at 801 S Lakeview Avenue, Unit G, Placentia, CA 92870, and you can also contact us at 714-970-8774 for more information or to schedule an appointment!