Even though our winters aren’t nearly as severe as our eastern counterparts, winter can still take a toll on your vehicle. The team at Yorba Linda Auto Service is here to prevent this from happening. With our expertise in auto repair and preventive maintenance, we can make sure winter comes easy this year for both you and your vehicle.
Here is how we plan to winterize your vehicle:
- When the temperatures drop, the oil in your vehicle thickens, which makes it harder for your engine to be lubricated. During the winter months, it is important for your oil to be clean and at the right viscosity.
- Imagine you are driving in the rain, and you reach to turn on your windshield wipers, only to find they are not working. Your windshield wipers are your first line of defense against the elements. Without them, you might find yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. Bring your vehicle to our shop, and we will make sure your windshield wipers are in tip-top shape.
- There seems to be nothing more frustrating than turning your key into the ignition and finding your vehicle not starting. Colder weather, even in California, negatively affects your battery. It is important for your battery to be inspected to ensure everything is in tip-top shape and nothing needs to be replaced.
- Belts and hoses crack much easier in winter, especially if your belts are older and more worn. We can prevent your belts and hoses from breaking with a thorough inspection performed by our team.
- Each time the temperature drops ten degrees, your tires lose 1 pound per square inch of tire pressure. If your tires are not properly inflated, you will lose traction on the road.
Let’s make sure your vehicle is ready for winter. Yorba Linda Auto Service is located at 801 S Lakeview Avenue, Unit G, Placentia, CA 92870. Schedule an appointment for service or call us if you have questions about your vehicle.